I am doing a research project on Hernias and this is my current argument:
Hernias are a common ailment;however, there is a misunderstanding about the dangers of ignoring a hernia.
1) Do you know that babies can be born with a hernia?
2) Have you ever heard of a hernia?
3) Did you know that hernias can be genetically linked?
4) Did you know hernias are formed not just by heavy lifting?
5) Have you ever had a hernia?
6) Are you a constant cigarette smoker?
7) Do you or someone you know struggle with COPD or Cystic Fibrosis?
8) Have you ever undergone a surgical procedure?
9) If you have endured a hernia, what type of hernia was it?
10) Do you have heart problems?
One thought on “October 20, 2016”
I think the questions are good and you will do well with finding the answers. The their makes me question and wonder and want to know more, and it makes me want to read your paper (even though its not written yet )